Question about Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
9. NOW...Open "Printers" and make sure that a "copy" of the printer (MP150) had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work.
Let me know if this works for you. Thanks.
Posted on Sep 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 01, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 22, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 01, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 16, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 20, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 14, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!