Question about RCA Televison & Video
Yes you can program it,
Direct Code Entry:
Find the code your device.
1. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
2. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
3. Enter the 3-digit code number.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. With the device on, press another button to test (volume control/power button).If it does not work, repeat steps 1 to 5 with other codes which you have.
follow the below steps to set remote without codes
1. Turn on the device you wish to control.
2. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
3. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. Press ON/OFF repeatedly until the device turns off.
6. When the device shuts off press and release ENTER.
7. Try using the remote. If it does not function repeat steps 1 through 6
To Get The Code Please Go To Below Website:
You need to select the following information from the drop down list
1.Model of the remote
2.Type of device to which you want to program(TV/DVD/VCR)
Posted on Sep 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I am not sure what model remote you have so I could not give you a direct link to it. But the link below will take you to Direct TV remote manuals page. Just scroll down and click the manual in the right side column that corresponds to your remote and download the manual. It's in pdf. format so you will need the free adobe reader to view it if you don't already have it.
Just in case you have the remote in the image included with your post (the D770 I think), I included the link to the manual for that model as well
I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anything more.
Posted on Dec 27, 2009
SOURCE: im using the rca rcr312w
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 11, 2015 | Sony Televison & Video
Aug 13, 2014 | Sony Televison & Video
Jul 28, 2010 | RCA RCU404 Remote Control
Dec 03, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS50P DVD Player
Jul 12, 2009 | RCA RCR450 Remote Control
Sep 18, 2017 | RCA Televison & Video
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: