Question about Whirlpool 24 in. DU927QWD Built-in Dishwasher

Open Question

The rubber hose from the solenoid to the rectanglar shaped box on the side of the unit where the water goes into the unit. the rubber hose has water comming out when unattached for the side of the unit, however when reattached water gurgles and sprays out of the rectangular shaped box that takes the water into the unit. unit seems to operate fine, just leaks really really bad from the attachement point outside unit.....

Posted by on


5 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Dishwasher leaks will operating

Have not actually check around the pump. However based on the visual of where I noticed a pond of water under the unit where that machinery is located. Considering the age of the dishwasher I am convinced that there is a problem in this area. At this point it may be more economical to replace dishwasher. Thanks for the help.

Posted on Jan 15, 2009

  • 49 Answers

SOURCE: whirlpool DU943 leaks heavily when filling from

I doubt the H2O tank temp would have any affect... to fix the problem you will need to pull the unit out and replace the supply line from the valve to the elbow... I would recommend braided line.

If your talking about the fill tube that loops up the side of the unit it usually is just seperated at one of the fittings and can be pushed back intp lace or recalmped... otherwise you will have to purchase a new oem tube.

Posted on Sep 04, 2009

  • 403 Answers

SOURCE: water is not spraying

It sounds like your jet sprays are clogged. Try a couple of things. Lets start by cleaning the unit with beach and white vinegar. Use a cup of each with not dishes inside. Do not heat dry, ever. Next use a liquid jet cleaner. You should notice a difference doing this. Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Posted on Sep 30, 2009

  • 43501 Answers

SOURCE: Model No.FDB4315LFB0. The middle spray

A part broke that holds it on...happens all the time...
that is not that hard to fix and you can easily buy the parts yourself online...

Here is a tip that will help you with the online buying...

How to Buy Appliance Parts Online


Posted on Aug 23, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

How do I replace the hoses on a Hoover Spin Scrub?

I'm guessing you have an F7000 series machine. You have a bad solenoid. When they go bad they don't close so all the water poors out. Take it to your local vac repair shop for the repair.

Sep 11, 2014 | Hoover SteamVac Carpet/Upholstery Deep...

1 Answer

Model # LER5634A

there could be 1 of 2 problems with your unit and it`s not the start switch, if the water is not filling the likely problem is ether a defective water level censor unit, it is located at the end of a rubber tube and is disc shaped with the tube at the bottom and a wiring harness at the top, the other possibility is a defective water control solenoid located at the inlet of the water hoses, you can easily check the solenoids with an ohm meter, check for continuity across the 2 contacts located on the solenoid , the easier way to check the solenoids is if you use cold water only in you wash, select hot water, this will enable the hot water solenoid, if it still dos not fill then it is your water level censor that is defective.

Jun 30, 2012 | Whirlpool Dryers

1 Answer

My 1987 deville has been missing the intake hose that brings fresh air into the air pump. the hose before the inline filter is the part i need but can't determine if anything else is missing as w

The A.I.R. (Air Injection Reaction) System was included on California-emission equipped vehicles. The system is designed to provide additional oxygen to continue the combustion process after the exhaust gases leave the combustion chamber. The system begins with the outside air inlet, which is a short, L-shaped open-ended rubber hose running from the lower front passenger fender well into the canister. The black plastic round canister is located in the front passenger-side engine compartment, adjacent to the EECS (Evaporative Emission Control System) canister, which looks similiar, but the EECS canister has electrical connectors on the top. While the charcoal canister of the EECS is a sealed unit, the A.I.R. canister has a twist-off lid to access the disposable filter. The inlet hose goes into the canister, air then passes through the charcoal filter, and travels into the outlet hose (also made of black rubber), which then connects directly to a metal tube coming up the front of the engine. Please contact me if you need a diagram or photos.

Mar 13, 2012 | Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

My Bissell ProHeat Pet Carpet Cleaner will not spray water. Can you help me troubleshoot this problem?

I have cleaned the heater but still having the problem so what can I do

Feb 26, 2012 | Bissell Vacuums

1 Answer

Where is the AC drain plug located

i guess you mean the air box drain for the a/c is on the passenger side under the car were the firewall rolls into the floor should see an L shaped rubber hose that the water runs out this is the drain you can sometimes remove it to clean it out(rubber part)and re-install it.or you can run a wire into it to clean it out(be careful not to damage the evaporator)or use compressed air and gently blow the dirt out of the area.

Apr 08, 2011 | 2001 Toyota Camry Solara

1 Answer

I have a 2002 Toyota prius. I notice there is a pool of water on the passenger side floor after driving the vehicle with the ac on for a while. How can I fix this myself?

Hello, and welcome to FixYa. Please allow me to assist you.

Yes, you can do this yourself, and save yourself the costs of a technician doing it.

What you have is a clogged AC condensate drain hose.

When the AC is on, the AC system removes moisture form the air in the cabin, and drains this moisture out onto the road surface.

What you need to do:

Open the passenger side door, and have some towels and a small bucket ready. Pull back the carpet in the passenger side footwell, and, once the carpet is pulled back, you will be looking for a small black rubber hose that goes from the heater box, and pokes thru a rubber grommet in the firewall, towards the engine. Pull the rubber hose towards you, away from the firewall grommet, and see if the outer end is plugged up with mud. If so, insert a suitable thing, like a pencil, into the end to unclog it. Be prepared for about a quart of water to drain from the hose into your small bucket.

If the water does not drain from the open end, pull the hose off totally, from the bottom of the fitting on the heater box, and runs a coathanger thru it, to release the blockage, and then flush it out with water. Note that when you remove the rubber hose from the heater box fitting, water will drain out onto your carpet. This is where you need the towels.

I hope that this helps you out, ans saves you the 70 dollars most places would charge you to clean your drain hose.

If my assistance is useful, please consider leaving a 4-thumbs rating; I'd appreciate it greatly.

Thanks for choosing FixYa for assistance. Have a great day.

Jul 24, 2010 | 2002 Toyota Prius

1 Answer

Water is leaking onto the feet of both front seats and windscreen is fogging up. i know there is a hose that clogs up and causes this but i cant find it. please advise

as long as it is water and not antifreeze there should be a drain coming off the bottom of theengine compartment side of the heater box. likely it is a stubby rubber duckbill shaped thing. you can just use a piece of metal or your fingers to clean the dirt out.

Dec 28, 2009 | 2003 Ford SVT

1 Answer

I have a corner jet tub, I need to know where the rubber hose goes on the motor from the switch.Please

The rubber hose usually goes on the back of the black box located on top of the motor. There is usually a nut that comes off, the hose goes through this nut, the hose then fits on the small nipple in the center of where the nut was removed. Slide the nut up to the box and tighten finger tight to hold the hose in place. If there is no box on the pump. follow the electrical plug from the outlet, sometimes the control box is mounted on the tubing or side of the tub.

Sep 28, 2009 | Jacuzzi EH0 / EH1 / EG9 Fuzion 6666 Corner...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Dishwashers Logo

Related Topics:

60 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Whirlpool Dishwashers Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Oloyede Monsuru

Level 3 Expert

1417 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4345 Answers

Are you a Whirlpool Dishwasher Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides