Question about Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
I have a samsung Blackjack that i need help with unlocking.
1. Turn off your phone, and remove SIM and turn it back on.
2. At the wrong card message, type *#9998*3323#. A message will pop up telling you to press exit, so hit the right softkey. Choose number 7 (or 8 or 9 work, I think). Your phone will reboot and your SIM will work.
3. Type *0141# and then hit call. This will give you a message saying your phone is personalized.
4. Power down your phone and insert a SIM card other than the one that is in it. Power back up your phone.
5. At the SIM code prompt type 00000000, that is 8 zeroes.
You can also try *2767*2878# or *2767*688#
Posted on May 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2014 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Mar 16, 2008 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Dec 11, 2011 | Samsung BlackJack II Smartphone
Mar 20, 2009 | Samsung BlackJack II Smartphone
Jan 31, 2009 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Mar 25, 2008 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Feb 10, 2008 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Dec 26, 2007 | Samsung BlackJack
Oct 07, 2007 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
379 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: