Question about Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White Copier
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2015 | Kyocera Km-1820 Copier Fax Machine
To clear a paper jam
1. Remove the paper from the paper tray.
2. If you are printing labels, verify that a label did not become detached from the label sheet while passing through the printer.
3. Turn off the printer.
4. Remove the rear access door. Press the handle to the right, and then pull out the door.
5. Remove the paper jam from the back of the printer, and then replace the rear access door securely.
6. If the paper jam cannot be removed from the back of the printer, raise the printer cover, remove the paper jam from the front of the printer, and then lower the cover.
Caution Remove the paper jam carefully as it is possible to damage the printer when removing paper from the front.
7. Reload paper in the paper tray.
8. Turn on the printer.
9. Reprint the document
if this does not help I would suggest installing a new driver from: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&docname=c00211293&product=1839853&
Trust this is helpful. :)
Dec 08, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Feb 12, 2010 | Lexmark X340n All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 10, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 24, 2009 | Lexmark X4580 InkJet Printer
Jan 29, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 13, 2008 | Lexmark T630 Laser Printer
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: