Question about Clarion DB245 CD Player
The yellow wire from the ignition key goes with red wire from battery.
Posted on May 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2016 | Home
Oct 13, 2014 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display then do the following:-
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappears.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
Also check the link bellow:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jan 31, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 11, 2010 | Sharper Image SI686 Clock Radio
Mar 09, 2010 | Amana Kitchen Ranges
Apr 17, 2009 | 1985 Porsche 944
Jan 22, 2009 | Whirlpool RBD305PD Electric Double Oven
Feb 02, 2008 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!