Question about HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
HP PSC 2355 Printer uses HP 94 Black and it can print upto 400 pages approximately
there should not be any problems except that it is 4-5 years old printer
Posted on Sep 29, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I think I know what is the problem. I refilled my black ink cartridge and it printed for a while, but at some point it just stopped working. The head wouldn't touch the paper. Initially I thought the printer had a problem, but then I discovered that the color cartridge still worked.I had a spare new cartridge so I changed it. Everything worked just fine afterwards. My hypothesis is that HP tracks an identifier in the cartridge and does NOT allow you to refill (I even think they simulate for the cartridge to be failing, but I still have to corroborate this). I think this is outrageous and illegal. Please let other people with the same problem know about it. So, the solution is to stop using HP products.
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
SOURCE: MFC-490CW Won't print black
We are going to attempt to do a "power purge" to get rid of any clogged ink nozzles. Note, this will probably eat up about half of your ink, but that is the price you must pay in order to attempt to fix this bad boy.
1) Get into maintenance mode. Press these keys: Menu -> Black Start -> Scan x4 (hit it four times). A number pad should come up. If not, do it again.
2) Hit key 7, then key 6.
3) Press the right key until you get to "CLEANING BLACK."
4) Press 3.
5) Press Black Start.
After it purges and gets back to the main maintenance screen, press keys 9 and 9.
Let your printer start back up. If this does not work, try the above steps up to three times. If it does not work then, you need a new print head, which is not a user-replaceable part on this model.
Posted on Aug 18, 2009
run software cleaning function for the heads and run the alignment, make sure that you move all the stickers from the cartridges and the vent hole is clear, clean the inside housing from any dry ink...let me know how that work for you and please do not forget to rate my service so we can improve on it with your help. God bless
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
SOURCE: black cartridge emptied half way
Routine maintenance and keeping full ink tanks will prevent this problem, however if you have the problem you can resolve it by doing the following:
1. Clean your ip3000 print head using denatured alcohol solvent which can be purchased from most hardware stores. If unavailable, use 91% Alcohol (isopropyl alcohol (first aid antiseptic) which is available for less than a dollar at most walmart pharmacy departments.
*Warning: You may want to usea pair of latex exam gloves as this is a messy process and can stain your fingers.
Isopropyl Alcohol or denatured alcohol
sink, bowls and or basin
can of compressed air
very small screw driver
tablespoon or baby bulb type syringe
1. Lift print head from printer. It pulls out easily because it is held in with the same down lever that holds the cartridge in place.
2. Put two layers of paper towels in the bottom of a dish to protect sensitive sprayer heads.
3.Put enough solvent in dish to cover the screens on which the cartridges sit when in use.
4. Take the two small screws out that hold the white ceramic piece
5. Gently, pry the ceramic piece back and away , to reveal the underside (No need to pull away the glued points on the sides.)
6. Gently, move head up and down to slosh solvent aeound it the best as you can. Use a table spoon or syringe to pour solvent over all orifices in the print head, turning it upside down and then back a few times.
7. Use canned air with a plastic straw to blow into and through all orifices, slternately sloshing/swishing and pouring solvent over head (be carefull not to touch any of the holes, screens, or sprayer heads with anything)
8. Empty dirty solvent from bowl and replace with paper towels and clean solvent. Soak for approx 10 minutes. Rinse again with clean solvent poured directly on all parts, letting solvent overrun and fall into dish or basin.
9. Gently shake the solvent off the head, take it outside and spray with compressed air into all orifices to clear out and help evaporate any remaining solvent. Let sit on clean paper towel for approx 20 minutes. (There may be a little ink bleeding out of the head, but once it dries completely it does not present any problems.
10. Reinstall head, cartridges and it will print like a new printer.
SUGGESTION: For many years of problem free printing, keep a double set of ink cartridges, one set full at all times. Whenever a cartridge runs out of ink, replace it IMMEDIATELY,with a new one or a refilled one. This gives the print head no chance to dry out and create clogged heads. Routine maintenance of cleaning the heads every 24 months does wonders for keeping your ip3000 in new condition.
Happy Printing .
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2013 | HP Photosmart 8450 InkJet Printer
Feb 08, 2011 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Feb 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP960 Printer
Feb 09, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 08, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
May 27, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX4800 All-In-One InkJet...
May 01, 2009 | Xerox Phaser™ 6180DN Laser Printer
Jan 27, 2009 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Dec 26, 2007 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 21, 2015 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: