Question about Cell Phones
I have a samsung Blackjack phone that i need to be helped to unlock. This is the information to the phone.
1. Turn off your phone, and remove SIM and turn it back on.
2. At the wrong card message, type *#9998*3323#. A message will pop up telling you to press exit, so hit the right softkey. Choose number 7 (or 8 or 9 work, I think). Your phone will reboot and your SIM will work.
3. Type *0141# and then hit call. This will give you a message saying your phone is personalized.
4. Power down your phone and insert a SIM card other than the one that is in it. Power back up your phone.
5. At the SIM code prompt type 00000000, that is 8 zeroes.
You can also try *2767*2878# or *2767*688#
Posted on May 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jun 20, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jun 12, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 23, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 28, 2010 | Samsung Jack Cell Phone
Mar 25, 2010 | Samsung Jack Cell Phone
Feb 14, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 06, 2009 | Samsung SGH2100SGH600V300 Unlock/Unlocking...
Nov 30, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Z520a Cellular Phone
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!