An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: SETTING THE TIME
Setting the clock: 1: Press and hold the select button. The setup display appears. 2: Press the select button repeatedly until "CLOCK-ADJ" appears. 3: Press SEEK +. The hour indication flashes. 4: Rotate the volume control dial to set the hour and minute. 5: Press the select button. The setup is complete and the clock starts.
To display the clock, press DSPL button. Pres DSPL button again to return to the previous display.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here's a link to download a copy of the instructions.
But most of the JVC's have a similar procedure. 1) You first need to press and hold the "SEL" button until the receiver enters PSM (personal settings mode). 2) Then use the left/right rocker switch just to the right of the volume control to select an item. 3) The turn the volume control to change the setting. 4) Finally, press SEL again to exit PSM.
Hope this helps.
p.s. Welcome home, and thanks for your service to the USA.
You can download the manual from the link below:
The time setting is on page 13.
Please update the question & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!
Normally, your JVC Car Stereo will not allow direct connection to an Apple iPod.
However, there are several aftermarket interface adaptor that will allow you to do so:
1. Connect the iPod to a JVC KS-PD100 which in turn is connected to the CD changer jack of the KD-G720 (rear of the unit). Set the stereo to CD changer external input setting and you're ready to go;
2. Connect the iPod to an FM Transmitter such as the Griffin iTrip (w/ Dock connector) which in turn will broadcast the IPod music as an FM signal. Operating the KD-G720 on FM radio setting will receive the IPod's broadcast music.
Hope this be of some help to you. Pls post again how things turn up. Good luck and kind regards.