Can't install game
Typically the serial number is located on the back of the CD or DVD case, on the lower left hand section. In cases where the game was bundled by Gateway or purchased through Scholastic, the serial number may be found in one of three other locations:
The inside of the case
The back of the manual
On a separate piece of cardboard or paper
If your serial number is not printed in any of these locations, you may request a new serial number.
The following information applies to the North America territories only.
Misprinted or Invalid Serial/Registration Code Replacement:
If you meet one of the following criteria, and you are within the 90 day warranty period, you can send a request to Electronic Arts for a replacement serial/registration number.
When sending a request for a replacement serial/registration number, please include the following:
- The serial/registration number is illegible or missing characters.
- The serial/registration number is not printed on the lower left portion on the back of the jewel case, inside the jewel case, or on the back of the manual.
- A Technical Support Representative deems the serial/registration number provided with the game as invalid.
- Items & Information to Send
- The original insert from the back of the jewel case displaying the invalid or misprinted number, or the manual displaying the invalid or misprinted number.
- Explanation of the situation
- First and Last Name
- Return Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Electronic Arts Warranty Department
9001 N I-35 Suite 110
Austin, TX 78753
Jul 30, 2010 |
EA - Electronic Arts Command & Conquer 3:...