Question about Intel (RK80532PG0881M) Pentium 4, 3 GHz Processor
I have a problem with c drive . i cant access the drive and at the same time it shows 0 free space and 0 used space. actually the harddisk was full .intially it had 428 mb free space . i thought later i will empty some of the files or programe inoreder to free some space from the harddisk but later i found it was gone . the c drive showed no sign though neither i install or add fie in the c drive...
please can provide some solution to overcome it.
One possible work around
Provided you have access to another PC and feel comfortable with taking your hard drive out of your PC and putting it back in
1. buy a USB external hard drive enclosure and install your hard drive into it
2. connect this USB hard drive to another PC
3. create some free space by deleting some files (see Safe files to delete below for details)
4. reinstall hard drive back into your PC and try to boot normally
Safe files to delete
1. temporary files - on Win XP these are normally in "C:\WINDOWS\Temp"
2. temporary internet files - on Win XP these are normally in "C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Username]\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files"
3. other temporary files - on Win XP these are normally in "C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Username]\Local Settings\Temp"
Note that if you have more than one user account on the PC, then each user could have files that are safe to delete in the folders mentioned in number 2 and 3
Posted on Jun 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2014 | Electronics - Others
Nov 04, 2011 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Sep 21, 2011 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Jun 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2010 | Transcend (589307) Media
Aug 09, 2010 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Oct 13, 2009 | Transcend (589307) Media
Jun 05, 2009 | PNY USB SmartMedia Reader PC (SFRUSBWB)
Aug 02, 2009 | Intel (RK80532PG0881M) Pentium 4, 3 GHz...
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!