Question about Kenwood KDW243A Builtin Dishwasher
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
in the manual I have for this machine model E3 means: Longer heating time but not reaching requied temperature. The possible causes: malfunction of temperature sensor or of heating element
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
SOURCE: I HAVE A KENWOOD KDW12ST3A
i hav a kenwood kdw12st3a and the e4 code came up and it said in the manual it had overfilled but it did'nt tell you how too fix it can you help
Posted on Oct 29, 2008
I have had the same problem as most of you. I seem to have fixed it by
1. Bail out all the water from the inside
2. Remove the filter and 2 x mesh pieces.
3. Continue to bail out the water from the filter well.
4. You will probably find pieces of food or fat/debris in the bottom of the well. Remove these.
5. Tilt back the dishwasher at 45 degrees for 30 mins or so to drain and dry the flood sensor.
6. Boil a kettle and pour it down the well. Immediately put the dish washer on a eco wash (no tablets or anything) with half load (ie half water) and this will ease the water pump.
7. Let the dishwasher run its cycle.
8. Clean the filter again and the filter well.
It sounds quite long winded but with a £250 item you need to take care of it. Make sure you rinse most plates before loading in the future.
Hope this helps!!!
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
As far as I know, E3 on a Kenwood is related to the temperature sensor, when you open it, are the dishes warm?
Posted on Dec 03, 2009
Testimonial: "thanks for that did not think of the temp and yes dishes sometimes come out cold "
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2011 | Kenwood KDW12ST3A Built-in Dishwasher
Sep 11, 2011 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Aug 03, 2010 | Kenwood KDW243A Builtin Dishwasher
May 19, 2010 | Kenmore 15762 Dishwasher
Jul 21, 2009 | LG 24 in. LDF 7811 Stainless Steel...
Jun 30, 2008 | Dishwashers
Apr 21, 2008 | Frigidaire 24 in. FDB1050REC Stainless...
Sep 20, 2014 | Kenwood KDW243A Builtin Dishwasher
394 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: