Question about LG Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Making my DVD Player Region Free
It is not a permanent hack, you will have to to it over for every out of region movie you put in.
1. When "REGION CODE ERROR" shows on screen after you've input your wrong-region DVD you push "ON SCREEN".
2. When the DVD-menu is showing push "ON SCREEN" again and another DVD-menu will appear.
3. Move the arrow over to the clock and press enter. The menu asks for "TIME" and you write 0:00:00 and push enter.
4. You will now see the menu for the movie. Remove the DVD-menu by pushing "ON SCREEN" once. You can now watch the movie.
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
1. Go to http://hk.lge.com/support/support_lgeservice.jsp
2. Go to "Product Support"
3. On the left panel, find "Device Driver", then "DVD Player/Recorder".
4. Download the "RH3xx.iso" from the linked page.
5. Burnt ISO to a CD (must be burnt as an image, use free software such as ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com/)
6. Load CD onto the LG player
7. You will be prompted to choose a new region code - go with 0 for region-free
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
1) Power on player with no disc in tray
2) Press PAUSE
3) Key in 314159
5) For multi-region, select 0
6) Press PAUSE again
7) Power off player
8) Wait a minute turn it on.
Please rate our Free help to keep the service online ++++
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
Power on the dvd player without any disc on it.
Press the PAUSE button and then the following numbers
3 1 4 1 5 9
Then you will be asked which region you want to set up.
0 = All regions. 1 = Region 1. 2 = Region 2 etc.
Then press pause again.
Then power off the dvd, and then turn it on.
I just did it with mine that was setup to only reagion 4 and couldn't watch region 1 dvds.. I set it up to = 0 (all).
Hope it helps.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2015 | Televison & Video
Oct 20, 2014 | Televison & Video
LG 3200E, LG 3520, LG 4351, LG 4721P, LG 4730, LG 4821P, LG 4950S, LG 5083, LG 5822N, LG 593W
Aug 12, 2012 | LG Televison & Video
Jul 08, 2011 | Televison & Video
DVD region codes are a digital-rights management technique designed to allow film distributors to control aspects of a release, including content, release date, and price, according to the region.DVD video discs may be encoded with a region code restricting the area of the world in which they can be played.
The American DVD Copy Control Association in California requires that DVD-player manufacturers incorporate the regional-playback control (RPC) system - according to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, an Australian government agency.
There are six different official regions and two informal variations. DVDs may use one code, a combination of codes (Multi-Region), most codes (Region 0) or every code/no codes (Region All). The commercial DVD player specification requires that a player to be sold in a given place not play discs encoded for a different region; however, region-free DVD players are also commercially available. In addition, many DVD players can be modified to be region-free, allowing playback of all discs.
Jun 27, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 12, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 20, 2010 | Samsung DVD-L300 Portable DVD Player
Aug 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 09, 2008 | Philips Magnavox MDV453 DVD Player
Oct 23, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: