Question about HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: My HP Officejet 6500 wirless
Solution one: Plug the product directly into a wall outlet to make sure the power source functions correctly.
1. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
2. Unplug the power cord from any power strips or surge suppressors, and then plug it directly into a wall outlet.
3. Reconnect the power cord to the back of the product.
4. Try to print again from the computer.
NOTE: If the product prints when plugged directly into a wall outlet, the power strip or surge suppressor might not allow enough voltage to reach the product.
If the issue persists , continue to the next solution.
Solution two: A semi-full reset returns the following settings to the factory defaults:
· User menu settings · Telephony parameter values · Country and language selection · Fax memory · Fax journal information · Speed dial and broadcast lists · Personal header information · Junk file numbers
1. Press the Power button to turn off the product, and then unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.2. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product, and then wait 20 seconds. 3. Plug the power cord into the wall outlet. 4. Press and hold # and 6 while reconnecting the power cord to the back of the product. Press the Power button to turn on the product, and then follow the instructions that display on the control panel to select the product settings.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
This is a problem with either the formatter board or the dc controller, try doing an nv ram ( turn off the printer and hold down the right arrow and the cancel button, turn the printer back on and continue holding until you see permanent storage init). If this doesn't work call hp tech support 1800 334 5144 and ask for a case number. This printer has a service note which will cover the formatter for 2 years.
Posted on Sep 30, 2010
open the my computer folder then open the printer folder then open the settings tap you can turn the enegry setting off no more going to sleep.
Posted on Dec 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2014 | Apple iPod Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 30, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 21, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 18, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2010 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Apr 03, 2010 | HP f2105 21" LCD Monitor
Dec 27, 2009 | Microsoft HP Pavilion DV6276US Notebook PC
Nov 23, 2009 | HP Pavilion tx1000z Notebook
Nov 11, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!