Question about LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
PLZ RING YOUR CUSTOMER CARE AND INFORM THEM,THEY WILL GIVE YOU MESSAGE CENTRE NUMBER FOR THE CURRENT NETWORK YOU USE,GO TO MESSAGE SETTINGS AND KEEP THIS NUMBER SAVED............
NW SWITCH OFF THE MOBILE AFTER SAVING THE CENTRE NO AND SWITCH ON,NW YOU CAN SEND MESSAGE FROM YOUR MOBILE.....
THANK YOU.TAKE CARE
Posted on Sep 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How do I reconfigure LG
All you need to do is contact your service provider and aks them to message you the details to active the MMS option.Configuring process is different for each and every service provider because each of them give different ip address to activate the MMS.
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
SOURCE: LG renoir Cant recieve mms
1. From main screen tap the messaging icon at the bottom of the
screen. LG-Renoir info
2. Scroll the screen up and tap Messaging settings.
3. Tap Multimedia Message
4. Scroll down and tap multi msg centre
5. Tap the bottom left icon and tap Add New
6. At Title tap and enter TMobile
7. for MMSC URL enter http://184.108.40.206/servlets/mms
8. than save and activate the profile.. I think this should work. I just did it to mine cause I was having same problem it is now saying its sending so we shall see what happens lol
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2011 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Aug 24, 2010 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Sep 03, 2009 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Jun 13, 2009 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Jun 03, 2009 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Apr 16, 2009 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Mar 28, 2009 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: