Question about Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook
If you're looking for your Lenovo G530's audio driver you can get it by clicking the link I have below and follow the procedure as well:
G530 Audio Driver
1. The link will lead you to Lenovo's website where you'll get all the drivers for your G530. Since you're looking for audio driver, just look for Audio.
2. Underneath Audio you'll see multiple drivers, make sure to select the audio driver that corresponds to your Operating System.
3. Once you click on the driver's name you'll be routed on the page that will allow you to download, just hit on download.
4.After the download is complete, install the driver.
5. Finally, the system will ask you to restart your computer. Make sure to restart.
Hope this will help you resolve your concern.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Mar 07, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if this does not work, try installing modem first then restart.
vote if this helps.. thanks.
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
insert ur Motherboard cd and install camer's drivers.if you don't have that cd then download it from motherboard/laptop site by following ways:-
1.Definitely you can get your drivers .
just go to ur motherboard manufacturing site, click on download section click on drivers, enter mother board number and download the camera drivers .
2. If you don't know the motherboard drivers name and exact number then connect to internet, uninstall all the old video and audio drivers. then when pop up window says that new hard driver is found then click it and it will automatically install drivers from net
3. If you want to know about your motherboard drivers, then go to desktop
a. right click on my_computer,
b.then select properties, in properties tab click on the HARDWARE tab,
c.then click on the device manager tab, then select and expand the drivers like sound or video which you want to know.
d. right click on the selected sound or display drivers and select its properties.
e. select driver tab and the driver name and version will be before you
Thanks & Regard
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
I purchased a used lenovo laptop 3000 n200 0769 intel centrino core 2 *** 2\r\nwithout any driver for audio, network, camera, vedio, and other drivers...
from where can I load them
pls. help me
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
I had the same issue with my G530. I have boosted the microphone to maximum from Control Panel - Sound - Recording - Level. It helped. You may try it too.
Posted on Nov 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook
Nov 14, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook
Apr 18, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook
Mar 03, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook
Feb 18, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook
Jan 18, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook
Nov 23, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook
Jun 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2012 | Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook
311 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: