Question about Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Based on your concern, I suggest trying the following steps:
1. Connect the PSP to your PC with a USB cable.
2. Press the "home" button on the PSP
--> at the lower left of the screen you can see the home button.
3. Use the left-right directional buttons to find"Settings", then the up-down buttons to find "USBConnection" on the PSP.
4. Press the "X" button, your PSP should display"USB Connection".
5. Please wait until your computer tells you that a new USB devicehas been connected, then show you a new generic hard drive, usually E: or F:
6. Click on the drive letter that corresponds to the PSP unit.
7. Now look for ISO folder then copy your desired game (ISO file)into the folder.
8. When you're done copying your desired games, press the"O" button on the PSP to get out of USB connect mode.
9. To play the game, Use the left-right arrows to move to the gamearea, then the up-down arrows to find "Memory Stick". Chose thatfolder by pressing the "X" button again, and you should be able toplay all your favorite game!
Hope it helps,
Thank you for using FixYa,
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jul 23, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
May 09, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 14, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Nov 28, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Aug 27, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jul 01, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 26, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: