Question about D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Please follow the tips on this link given below to find solution
* Please rate this solution with a thumbs up and comment if answered to your satisfaction
Posted on Sep 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2014 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
ello, please do this to get your Passkey or Change it.
1) Open your Internet browser and go to http://192.168.0.1/.
2) When prompted use admin as the username and leave the password XXXXX (if that doesn't work use admin as the password).
3) Once logged in, click the Wireless button on the left.
4) Look for the Security Mode choice and see which choice is clicked.
5) If WEP is clicked, your key is listed under WEP Key 1.
6) If WPA is clicked, your key is listed under Passphrase.
In general, to reset the D-Link to the Factory Default Settings, please follow these steps:
1) Turn off the router
2) Locate the Reset button on the back of the router.
3) Use a paper clip to press the Reset button and power on.
4) Hold for about 5 seconds (don't hold too long) and then release. (Or, release when M1 and M2 flash at the same time.)
5) After you have completed the above steps, the router will be reset to the factory default settings
Best of luckthanks
Jun 20, 2012 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Jul 30, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Apr 06, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Feb 27, 2011 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Jan 26, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
In order to find the wireless security page of your Dlink wireless router DIR-615 , please follow these setps
1. Open up the internet explorer in the comp in which you are online and clear the address bar and type in the number 192.168.0.1 and hit enter.
2. You will be logged into the D-Link router setup page .
3. Under the SETUP tab, in the left hand side, click on WIRELESS SETTINGS? you will find Wireless security Mode under which you can find the password for the wireless settings.
Thanks in Advance!
Jan 11, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Dec 28, 2010 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Jul 18, 2010 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
451 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!