Question about Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
SOURCE: I have Canon Pixma MP450,
Error 5B00 means that your ink absorber is full. you need to reset the counter protection and replace the ink absorber inside the printer.
Visit the link below for instruction on how to reset the canon mp450 printer EEPROM
Posted on Dec 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 05, 2013 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 09, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 30, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i905d InkJet Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 26, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 25, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 18, 2007 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 13, 2014 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
219 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!