Question about Philips 43PP9202 43" Rear Projection Television
You have Bad Coolant fuild in Tubes need to do a fluid change
Mats Electronics has Coolant Fuild 1-800-628-1118
Posted on Sep 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hello stevenkgray and ADIMEN,
I think what has happened is the your TVs are out of focus which could be due to a voltage problem. First I would warn you that this is a problem in the High voltage section of your TV and caution should be taken, in fact I would suggest that if you do not have a background in electronics that you get the TV checked and fix by a qualified TV repair technician. However if you do have a background the next few lines will make sense and you might be able to effect these repairs yourself.
Items needed for troubleshooting:
High Voltage probe (40Kv)
Universal Video Analyzer (UVA)
1) Unplug the TV and take the back off of it
2) connect the UVA to the tuner F connector and setup the UVA to send a test pattern into the TV
3) Power the TV back up and turn to the channel set on the UVA
4) check the anode voltage on the CRT with the HV probe (connected to the Multimeter set to volts and grounded) and compare it to the voltage on the schematic.
5) If the voltage is not right adjust the focus and screen controls on the Integrated High Voltage Transformer (IHVT) to obtain the proper voltage.
6) Check the pattern to see if it is still fuzzy.
If the pattern is still fuzzy you may have to inspect/replace the IHVT and or its associative circuitry.
If you suspect that the IHVT is bad you can perform a ring test on the transformer using the UVA. (The instructions on how to do this are on the UVA quick steps pull out. or the instructions can be looked up on the web.
I hope this helps
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Apr 14, 2011 | Zenith IQB50M90W 50" Rear Projection...
Aug 11, 2010 | Emerson EWF2004 20" TV
Dec 27, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z 15.4" Notebook Laptop...
Nov 10, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Jun 24, 2008 | Philips 60P8341 60" Rear Projection...
Apr 08, 2011 | Philips 43PP9202 43" Rear Projection...
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!