Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Strange, it sounds like the duplex portion of the printer is causing the issue. Did you add this duplexer after you purchased it, or was it part of the original printer? I think the d in 4350d indicates that it is duplex from the factory, but please confirm.
Posted on Sep 28, 2010
Usually, when problems happen on double-sided copies but not on single-sided ones, it's either caused by the transfer unit or by the pressure roller (in the fusing unit).
What exactly do you mean by distorted? Like wavy or hazy?
Posted on Sep 29, 2010
1. Keep in mind there are always only 2 major problem areas possible; hardware or software or both.
2. Canon uses locally owned and operated Printer/Computer service centers (the "Service Center" may look like a postage stamp but the envelope may hold an old hand who's a genius at Canon probs much like the one I use)
3. If the software is the problem, a conplete unistall and re-install will solve it.
4. If the hardware is the problem and you're not a Certified Canon printer tech who guarantees his work, then take it in and get it fixed, or, having made sure there will be a flat rate encapsulated in a 90 day Guarantee, and that the flat rate is less than buying a new printer, fix it.
5. Canons have a nasty little side issue that's never mentioned at point of sale. They have an "ink dump" because they spew out alot of extra juice to make things pretty. Changing out that ink dump costs about $120 unless you track down how to do it yourself, messy and victorious, or messy and completely demoralized in the midst of a technological epic fail.
6. Even if I'm wrong, I deserve 4 thumbs up for exquisite writing.
Posted on Sep 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2014 | Canon imageCLASS MF-4350D - 23 PPM...
Nov 27, 2013 | Canon imageCLASS MF-4350D - 23 PPM...
Aug 24, 2017 | Canon New Compatible Black Print Laser Ink...
Apr 11, 2011 | Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d Laser All-in-One ...
Mar 13, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 08, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!