Question about Craftsman 17777 Wet/Dry Vacuum
Remove filter! please empty the unit as mixing dust/dirt with water can start to hack on the motor as the filter is removed during wet pick up where at the beginning you have dust flying around inside recovery tank. make sure to rinse and dry recovery tank before rreplacing filter.
Posted on Sep 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2016 | Shark Vacuums
Jul 21, 2014 | Hoover F6212-900 / F6215-900 SteamVac...
1. Remove the dirt cup canister from the vacuum. Remove the dirt cup lid.
2. Remove the primary foam filter. Rinse the filter under running water until it runs clear. Allow 24 hours to air dry outside of the vacuum.
3. Slide the Hepa filter out. Tap the filter against the trash can until dirt stops falling. Replace the Hepa filter. (Do not wash) Filters should be replaced once a year.
4. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to gently loosen and clear any clogs from hose.
5. Remove the bottom plate and brushroll. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen and remove any clogs from the lower hose.
6. Check that the brushes are still spinning. If not, replace the belt.
Hope this helps!
Jun 20, 2014 | Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel TSeries Rewind...
Aug 13, 2010 | Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with...
Aug 12, 2010 | Bissell Upright Vacuum - The Pet Hair...
Jan 19, 2009 | Kenmore 22512 Bagged Canister Vacuum
Dec 03, 2008 | Hoover U5753-900 WindTunnel Bagless...
Feb 29, 2008 | Dyson DC08 Cylinder Bagless Canister...
Jan 04, 2008 | Vacuums
Dec 17, 2007 | Vacuums
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: