Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: folder options no working
Today we have a huge database of viruses across the internet. Most common is autorun.inf which directly attack to the folder option. It permanetly disable the folder option. None of a anti-virus have its defination to remove it. So i research for it and find the very good solution for it. Here is the solution.
1. Format your windows Drive which is C:\ Drive.
2. After installation don't install any item include drivers.
3. go to My computer--> Tools--> Folder Option now select the show hidden files.
4. Uncheck next two option Hide extensions for known file types & Hide protected opetating system files (Recommended)
5. Now click on apply and Ok.
6. Now open my computer in explorer mode by simply click on folder button near to search button.
7. select evey drive and delete files named autorun.inf, u.bat, microsoftpowerpoint.exe, recycle bin or $recycle bin.
8. After deleting from every drive just restart your computer and check your drive.
9. Now your computer is ready and free from that stupid viruses.
If you have any trouble in this solution then just contect me on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Enjoy with your work and PC.
Posted on Jan 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2016 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jul 20, 2013 | Microsoft Security Essentials
Apr 15, 2013 | Dane-Elec DaneElec 4GB USB Drive Red Hard...
May 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 23, 2011 | Philips Computers & Internet
May 18, 2011 | Western Digital My Book Essential 1TB...
Mar 04, 2011 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Oct 11, 2010 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Jul 18, 2010 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: