Question about Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
* You dont need any special drivers to install modem.
* Open up internet explorer, type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press enter key.
* Now you should see the configuration page of modem.
* On the left side, click on Advanced button, below that, you will see "connection configuration" option - click on it.
*** If it asks for modem access code anywhere, you can find the code underneath the modem. please type it ***
* Under this page, you have to enter the email address in username field and password, change the connection type to smart keep alive, click on save changes
* Now it may ask you for restart modem. click on restart. within 1 min, you will be connected to internet.
Posted on May 26, 2008
SOURCE: Siemens Speedstream Modem 6520
My wireless network can detect my SSID Name on my speedstream 6520 but it doesn't connect to the wireless on my speedtream. i'll tried so many times to repair it but it was still the same.
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
the password and the user name would be given to u by the company from where u have the taken the internet connection ....
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 11, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Dec 26, 2010 | D-Link DIR-600 Router
Dec 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 20, 2010 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Oct 22, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jul 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
k once u log in to router u need to click on w/l settings and
Wireless Settings Wireless Network Name (SSID): Region: --- Select Region --- Africa Asia Australia Canada Europe France Israel Japan Mexico South America United States Channel: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 Wireless Access Point Enable Wireless Access Point Allow Broadcast of Name (SSID) Wireless Card Access List Security Encryption (WEP) Authentication Type: Automatic Open System Shared Key Encryption Strength: Disable 64bit 128bit Security Encryption (WEP) Key Passphrase: Key 1: Key 2: Key 3: Key 4:and if u want security password type any 10 digit no which u can easily remember one>and click apply do not hit generate>rate me solved if its helps
Oct 16, 2007 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: