Question about Olympus EVOLT E-500 Digital Camera
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Switch off the camera
2. Prepare the lens you want to put on
3. Remove the rear lens cap by turning it anticlockwise
4. Put the camera in your left hand's palm so you can press the lens release knob wit the finger, and press it down.
5. rotate the lens anticlockwise, and remove it
6. immediately put another lens on the camera. The both red dots, on the camera and the lens must be aligned
7. Rotate the lens clockwise.
8. Put the rear protectiv cap on the lens you just removed.
9. Now yuo can turn the camera on and take the photos.
Posted on May 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2011 | Bosch MUM6630 Universal Series Stand Mixer
Dec 28, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 08, 2009 | Olympus EVOLT E-500 Digital Camera
Jun 12, 2009 | Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked Cellular...
Jun 09, 2009 | Fluke Networks TS22A Test Set With Speaker...
Feb 29, 2008 | Bissell 12005 Spot Bot Handheld Vacuum
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: