I CAN ONLY ACCESS 9 IMAGES ON MY MOB FROM THE PICTURE GALLERY OR IMAGES OPTIONS WHEN THERE ARE OVER 30 IN MEMORY (WHEN I HOOK UP MY MOB TO MY COMPUTER AND ACCESS THE GALLERY ALL 30+ IMAGES ARE DISPLAYED). WHY WON'T THE MOB LET ME SEE ALL THESE PICTURES ?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Locate and display the contact's information.
2. Edit the contact's information.
3. Touch the icon where the contact's picture would go, or touch the existing picture assigned to the contact.
4. Touch the Choose Photo from Gallery command.
5. Browse the Gallery to look for a suitable image.
6. Touch the image you want to use for the contact.
7. Optionally, crop the image.
8. Touch the Save button to set the cropped image.
9. If necessary, touch the Done or Save button to finish editing the contact.
If your phone has an option to store pics and vids in your gallery, the settings will either be accessed while the phone is in camera mode using options selection, or in your phone settings menu under memory options.
i swiched off my nokia 2626 mobile last night and today i was trying sitch it on
but due to certain problem i am not able to restart my mobile.......
what is the problem????
please send me exact solution
The only way is to save them on a memory card. Take the card out and they can't be viewed. If you save them on the phone memory and put them in folders you still have to keep them in the Gallery, if you delete from the Gallery, you also delete from the folders.
However there might be a software available somewhere for this, I haven't heard of one though.
Always use the menu to remove the memory card. Press On/Off button quickly to access it.
It might be set to open file in the phone memory only. you need to set the taken pictures and video to the destination you want. Its on the Image or Video Setting. you need to choose between the memory card or phone.
i had this problem too. and i tried almost everything to get the stupid phone camera out of standby the reason for this is because the folder that the phto will be stored to is too ful for it to take a picture and be saved on to the phone or memory card. So what u have to do is go to the camera settings then to image/video storage and when u go to that u either save it to the phone memory or the memory card u have to pic one that has enough space for the pics to be saved to ..i hope this helps