Question about GE JKP15 Electric Single Oven
Note: Also see fan thermal switches Indicates that oven is over temperature in one of the following modes within either a cooking or clean mode of operation.
· Control senses oven temperature above 650 degrees F with the door circuit in the unlock mode.
· Control senses oven temperature above 935 degrees F with the door in the locked mode.
· Stalled cooling fan or airflow problem. · Look for welded relay contacts. (Heating elements on in off mode).
· Look for open thermal switch in lock motor circuit. Switch is normally closed and will open if area overheats due to fan not operating. Look for cause - fan thermal switch not closing, fan stalled, etc.
· Look for high resistance in the oven temperature sensor circuit due to high contact resistance (poor terminal crimp, deformed terminals, loose connection) or intermittent solder joint on control or intermittent oven temperature sensor.
· Look for electrical noise interference in the oven temperature sensor circuit (Ham radio, cordless phone, etc.).
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2016 | Whirlpool Ovens
Nov 23, 2016 | Whirlpool Ovens
Jan 24, 2011 | GE Profile JTP56 Electric Double Oven
Dec 28, 2010 | Ovens
Nov 25, 2010 | Whirlpool GBD307PD Electric Double Oven
Aug 04, 2009 | GE Ovens
May 19, 2017 | Whirlpool GBD277PD Electric Double Oven
Mar 27, 2009 | Whirlpool RBS305PDS Electric Single Oven
May 21, 2007 | Kenmore 33464 / 33465 / 33469 Gas Single...
May 16, 2014 | GE JKP15 Electric Single Oven
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: