Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
This is how you put music on PSP:
1. Connect your PSP with your PC using the USB cable.
2. Use your PSP interface and hit HOME button, and then go into "Settings". Here you will have to use the directional button to find "USB Connection"
3. Once the connection is made, you will need to check your PCs available drives. You can do this by going into "My Computer". Your PC should detect your PSP as and additional drive. It is not much different from using portable drive or thumb drives actually.
4. Click on your assigned PSP drive.
5. Create a new folder call "music" on your PSP drive
6. Select your MP3 music from your PC and drag it into your "music" folder on your PSP. Note that all this is done in your PC interface.
7. When all the desired MP3 are transferred, get out of the USB connection mode by pressing "O" on your PSP.
8. Find the music area in your PSP, and select your memory stick. Search for your "music" folder and you are good to go.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 17, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 23, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 02, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Oct 22, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Oct 02, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 03, 2009 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Jan 26, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Aug 04, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 06, 2007 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!