Error 1068 'dependency service or group failed to start' :
1. Click Start,
2. Click on System Configuration Utility.
3. This opens the System Configuration Utility.
4. Click the Services tab.
5. Make sure all the following services are turned on. To turn on a service, click to select the check box.
* Application Layer Gateway Service
* Network Connections
* Network Location Awareness (NLA)
* Plug and Play
* Remote Access Auto Connection Manager
* Remote Access Connection Manager
* Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
* LexBce Server (if you have it)
7. Click OK, and then click Restart.
After performing the steps check the functionality of the All-in-One. If the issue persist, perform the below steps.
NOTE: After each step, check whether the issue is resolved. Once the issue is resolved, you may stop troubleshooting.
If the issue persists perform the below steps provided in solution 2.
1. Go to Start > Run and type in services.msc then press Enter.
2. In the window that opens find "Print Spooler" on the right
3. Right-click "Print Spooler" and select "Properties".
4. Click on the "Recovery" tab and change all 3 drop-down boxes to "Restart The Service".
5. Make sure the 2 text boxes underneath say "1" in them.
6. Click Ok until you are back at the Services window, close it and you're good to go.
7. Go back into the properties of the "Print Spooler" tab and be sure to click Start to restart the Print Spooler service and it will restart the service immediately.
Now when ever your Print Spooler craps out, it will automatically reset itself.
Now check the functionality.If the issue persists perform the below steps provided in Solution 3.
Printer Spooler Error 1068:
1. Click on Start--> Run----> type msconfig.msc
2. Go to services tab and startup tab. Make sure that all items that starts with hp should be enabled.
3. On the Run box type services.msc
4. Look for print spooler and stop this service.
5. Open a command prompt windows and type the following:
sc config spooler depend= rpcss
6. Go back to services.msc (item 3) and start print spooler service.
7. Re-installe driver
If the issue still persists perform the steps provided in the below weblink.
Perform the steps in the below link.