Question about Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2012 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
May 08, 2011 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
Yep I think I can help you.
Through a process of elimination, counting menu options and downloading the
Advanced User Guide from http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200911/20091103173453156/GT-I8000_EUG_Open_Eng_Rev.1.0_091103.pdf you can manage to switch the language
1. Power up the phone (of course)
2. Once the main screen has appeared press the "cube" button.
3. Select the blue and silver cog icon (Settings) at bottom right of screen
4. Select the General Settings Icon, third option down (displayed as a puzzle and cog icon)
5. Scroll down to the last but one option. (Samsung TouchWiz UI is the final option).
6. Three Arabic options are displayed. Select the middle option (English).
7. Select the Arabic option at the bottom left of screen (if the following message doesn't appear then I got it mixed up and it should have been the right).
8. You should get an English message asking if you are sure you want to change the setting.
9. Phone reboots and bingo it should be English.
Mar 12, 2011 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2011 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
Feb 02, 2011 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
Dec 27, 2010 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
Aug 30, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 30, 2010 | Samsung SGH-i300 Cellular Phone
Nov 13, 2017 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
337 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: