Question about Sharp Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press Setup.
2. Press "9210" in quick succession. A new window should appear.
3. Press "0" to set the Region to R0.
4. Press Setup to exit.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
SOURCE: Unlock procedure for Regions
1. Press Open/Close on remote control. DVD tray opens.
2. Press the following buttons in sequence: 2, 8, 1, 2.
3. TV displays "Region 2"
4. Press the Enter button on the remote until code changes to 9
5. Press the Open/Close on the remote. DVD tray closes.
6. Press Power on the remote control.
Now code free...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2009 | Sharp DV-SL1500W DVD Player
Mar 18, 2009 | Sharp DV-SL1500W DVD Player
Nov 19, 2007 | Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2017 | Sharp Televison & Video
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: