Question about Sharp Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press Setup.
2. Press "9210" in quick succession. A new window should appear.
3. Press "0" to set the Region to R0.
4. Press Setup to exit.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
SOURCE: Unlock procedure for Regions
1. Press Open/Close on remote control. DVD tray opens.
2. Press the following buttons in sequence: 2, 8, 1, 2.
3. TV displays "Region 2"
4. Press the Enter button on the remote until code changes to 9
5. Press the Open/Close on the remote. DVD tray closes.
6. Press Power on the remote control.
Now code free...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2009 | Sharp DV-SL1500W DVD Player
Mar 18, 2009 | Sharp DV-SL1500W DVD Player
Nov 19, 2007 | Televison & Video
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: