I am unable to connect to the interent using my Net Gear. I get a bubble that says USB not recognized. I am able to hook up our phones to the USB and they work just fine. My neighbor took my Net gear to his house and it worked just fine. I have trouble shooted by uninstalling and reinstalling and the problem still exists...What else can I do?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
check the jumpers on the old drive and see if its powering on or spining up! some of these usb adapters just dont work on old drives if all else faisl open your system and connect it to your pata bus if you have one! if not then use another computer to extract your data and put it on another storage media e.g. flash drives ext hardddisk memory card or dvd or cd disk!
1) connect and see if the devide is recognized for the system well.
2) verify is the mic, ask for any driver ** when is recognized.
3) verify in control panel for device and mic. expand, and see if is there, pop up the volume.
Verizon needs to apply a firmware update for the Atheros wireless adapter in your notebook. I work for Acer and I end up having to tell people this all day long. If you take this to a wireless router that is not from verizon you will have no problems with your connection. Maybe if enough Fios customers complain they will provide a firmware update for this.