Question about Epson Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
OK after messing about with the drivers I got it to work. I downloaded a driver from Epson singapore and it made no difference. So, I re used the driver from Epson UK and hey presto the thing works again. Why? Good question. Maybe the people in Epson have no idea either.
So, I suggest deleting the driver rebooting the system and reinstalling it. I hope you get it working.
Posted on Dec 22, 2007
Unable to clear the store with this error showing!.. There were no jobs to clear.
Well, if you unplug the power and allow the unit to discharge,(maybe overnight), the error situation clears.
Posted on Mar 18, 2008
Unplug the printer and take outside,
Then blow the inside out with a airline
This solved the same problem with had with our printer
Posted on May 14, 2008
I have the same exact problem of paper half torn removed but I can not see the other half anywhere. The printer has hardly worked for at the most six pages and now showing paper jam error. How do I fix it?
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
This can be an issue with one of the faulty sensor across the printer.
Please check if you are able to print from tray 1, e.g. a configuration page.
A config page can be printed by holding the Green Button and releasing it as soon as the Triangle light comes on. This would take approx 5 secs.
If the printer is able to print from tray 1, then it could be an issue with the tray 2 pickup sensor.
Check if the tray 2 pickup sensor ( a black plastic piece to the right of the tray 2 pickup roller) is moving freely (front and back), also check if tray 2 pickup roller is not able to rotate completely.
If the tray 2 sensor is not moving freely and of the pickup roller is rotating completely, then reseat the pickup roller.
Normal use with good media causes wear resulting in the need to periodically clean or replace the pickup roller. Additionally, the use of poor media might require more frequent replacement of the pickup roller. Replacing the pickup roller Complete the following to replace the pickup roller:
CAUTION: Failure to complete this procedure might damage the printer. Unplug the power cord from the printer, and allow the printer to cool.
Figure 1: Unplugging the power cord
2. Open the print cartridge door, and remove the print cartridge.
Figure 2: Removing the print cartridge
3. Remove the main input tray (Tray 2).
Figure 3: Removing the main input tray (tray 2)
4. Open the front automatic two-sided path door (HP LaserJet 1320 series printer only).
Figure 4: Opening automatic two-sided path door
5.Place the printer on the work surface with the front of the printer facing up.
Figure 5: Placement of printer
6. Pull the white tabs outward, and rotate the tabs up.
Figure 6: White tabs
7. Slide the right tab to the right, and leave the tab in this position throughout the procedure.
Figure 7: Right tab movement
8. Slide the pickup roller assembly to the right, and remove the left end cap.
Figure 8: Pickup roller assembly movement
9. Remove the pickup roller.
Figure 9: Pickup roller
10. Insert the left side of the new pickup roller into the left slot (1), and insert the right side (with notches in the shaft) into the right slot (2).
11. Rotate the shaft until the notches engage and the shaft clicks into place. 12.Place the end cap over the shaft on the left side, push the end cap to the right, and rotate the tab downward into position.
Figure 11: Pickup roller end cap
13.Push the right tab to the left, and rotate the tab downward into position. 14.Place the printer on the work surface with the top of the printer facing up. 15.Close the front automatic two-sided path door.
Figure 12: Closed automatic two-sided path door
16.Reinstall the print cartridge, and close the print cartridge door.
Figure 13: Print cartridge
17.Plug the printer in to turn it back on.
Figure 14: Power cord in
Cleaning the pickup roller
Perform the following to clean the pickup roller.
1.Remove the pickup roller as described in steps 1 through 9 of Replacing the pickup roller above.
2. Dab a lint-free cloth in water, and scrub the roller.
Figure 15: Scrubbing the roller
3. Using a dry, lint-free cloth, wipe the pickup roller to remove loosened dirt. Figure 16: Wiping the pickup roller
4. Allow the pickup roller to dry completely before you reinstall it in the printer (see steps 10 through 17 of Section with a task ).
Figure 17: Reinstalling the pickup roller
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2016 | Xerox Phaser 7760DN Laser Printer
Jul 22, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS MF4150 All-In-One Laser...
Jun 22, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2490MF Laser...
Mar 02, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Jan 13, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2490MF Laser...
Dec 26, 2007 | Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
Dec 21, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 13, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 30, 2007 | Canon MF3110 All-In-One Laser Printer
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: