My brother recently purchased an itouch and its super cool!
i have a regular bulky ipod with like 30G and i was wondering if i can return the ipod and get an itouch or if its worth it? im leavin on a huge trip in three days and im wondering if i will be able to get it done in time? help?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your itouch reads "disabled connect to itunes" and shows the "locked" icon and your itunes will not even recognize the device and itunes says your itouch is locked and enter password, Here is what you do to restore your itouch: (you will lose all itouch contents but it is worth it as almost all say it is broken and worthless)
1. Turn off your itouch or ipod. Do not have charger / usb connected to ipod or itouch.
2. With device off, connect the charger end of the cable to the itouch / ipod but do not plug the usb into the computer.
3. Open Itunes
3. While holding down the menu button (and I mean keep holding it down), plug the usb into the computer.
4. Wait to see the new wonderful graphic on your device and computer screen that shows that your ipod / itouch is recognized.
Your itouch will start immediately restoring itself and you are ready to fill it up with wonderful images, photos and videos again!
So happy to share this tip. It saved me money and time.
Hi There!! Im having some trouble with my iPod i'd love any help i can
get! I have a 30g iPod and it has trouble syncing. When i plug it in
it, it only syncs around 195.5mb of songs, even though its capacity is 30g.
There is nothing else on it. When its taken in this amount of music
Okay well the only way you can resolve your problem is by taking your iPod to your local Apple store they should do a swap. Sounds like there is a firmware fault.
Apple Care Service And Support