Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Locate the following registry subkey:
4. On the File menu, click Export.
5. In the File name box, type savedkey, and then click Save.
6. Click the REG_MULTI_SZ data type UpperFilters, and then click Delete on the Edit menu. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes. NOTE: If this data type is missing, continue to the next method.
7. Click the REG_MULTI_SZ data type LowerFilters, and then click Delete on the Edit menu. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
8. Quit the Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.
Hope this helps!
Posted on May 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 04, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3690-2196 Notebook
Feb 02, 2010 | HP Pavilion tx2500z Notebook
Aug 11, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario V6000T Notebook
Apr 29, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Mar 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5720 Notebook
Jul 01, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z 15.4" Notebook Laptop...
Mar 07, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Feb 24, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!