You must call (800) 828-1438 for combination retreivals.
If you need your combination, you must send a notarized letter stating you are the owner of the safe. (Note: the owner's last name must be different from that of the notary public). For locations that require a raised notary seal, use a pencil to shade the seal to insure that it is visible.
The notarized letter needs to include:
- Your name, address and phone number.
- The model number and serial number from your safe. The serial number is typically found on the front of the door, lower right corner on a small sticker; the right outside wall of your safe; or under the keypad/dial on the front of safe.
- Please indicate how you would like to receive your combination. Options include first class mail, e-mail or fax. Your letter must clearly indicate which method you are choosing to receive your combination, as well as the mailing address, e-mail address, or fax number to which it should be sent. Note that failure to indicate the method in which your combination should be returned to you will result in delays to the process.
- Special Circumstances
- In the event you need to open the safe after the owner is deceased, your notarized letter will also need to include that you are now the owner or executor of the estate and need access to the safe. You must also include a copy of the death certificate.
- If you hold Power of Attorney for the safe owner and need to access the safe, your notarized letter will also need to include that you are acting on behalf of the safe owner. You will need to include a complete copy of the Power of Attorney documentation to confirm that you have the authorization to act on their behalf in this type of circumstance.
If you also need a key for your safe, you can order them online:
REFERENCE THE ACTUAL KEY LOCK (WHERE THE KEY IS INSERTED) FOR SMALL SAFES AND CHESTS
For Personal, Home and Home/Office Safes: (Model numbers will begin with: S0 (S0310, S0400, S0407, S0408, S0409, S0410), S3 (S3300, S3310, S3401, S3410, S3417, S3421, S3460, S3467, S3470, S3710, S3807, S3870, S3877, S3910), S4, S5; I0, I3, I4, I5; A3, A4, A5; J3, J4, J5; L0, L3, CS, CSW (CSW3460), DA (DA3831, DA3930), DS (DS3410, DS3431, DSW5781), KSW, MS, MSW, OA (OA3810, OA3821, OA5848), OS (OS0407, OS0410, OS0810, OS3407, OS3421, OS3470), SC, and X (X031, X075, X105, X125)): Indicate your model number and the safe serial number is found on the front right-hand side of the door, between the hinges.
Keys Sentry Safe Replacement Keys