Question about Televison & Video
I have a remote control of UPC (the digital TV), I'm trying to configure it to control my TV as well (for now it is only for the digital receiver).
I will really appreciate if you can help me with the codes for the remote control, and what is need to be done.
Thanks in advance.
Trying to get upc controls to work on lg plasma ,please neill here
Posted on Jul 08, 2010
Originally Posted by NTL
To over come this the DVR remote can be tuned to set the volume through the STB instead of the TV set
You can set this up using the following 'quick guide'. Please be advised that you don't see anything happen on TV or the STB while you're doing this
- Press the UPC button. The UPC button will illuminate once.
- Press RED and OK together until the UPC button flashes twice
- Enter code: 993 (after the last digit the UPC button flashes twice again)
- Press the volume up button (the UPC button flashes four times)
- When this is done, the remote control won't send IR-command's to the TV set but only to the STB, including volume and mute
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2015 | Televison & Video
Mar 21, 2014 | One For All URC-3445 Remote Control
Nov 05, 2012 | One For All URC-3445 Remote Control
Dec 14, 2011 | One For All URC-3445 Remote Control
Jul 15, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Nov 08, 2008 | One For All URC-4330 Remote Control
Jul 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
4,191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: