Question about Motorola Mobility MD4260-2 Twin Cordless Phone
I have a flashing number 1 it looks like I have a message but I don't. Any suggestion?
See the solution here.
1.Delete all messages
2. Unplug the power and re-apply power
3. Quickly press and release << (previous message) and >> (next message) buttons together while the "Press review to receive setup instructions" message is playing.
The display will change from a segment scanning clockwise to anti-clockwise
4. Quickly press and release the On/Off button before the "Press review to receive setup instructions" ends. The display will change to a square scanning clockwise.
Note, this goes by quickly. I had to repeat steps 1-4 a couple of times before I got it right.
5. Press and release the delete button. The unit will emit a beep.
6. Press and release the on/off button. The unit will emit another beep and annouce "Press review to receive setup instructions"
Posted on Aug 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2014 | Lands Phones
Aug 22, 2011 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
Aug 04, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jul 21, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jun 23, 2011 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
Jan 03, 2010 | Philips Lands Phones
Nov 19, 2009 | Nokia Lands Phones
May 27, 2009 | Toshiba DKT-2010 Corded Phone
Jan 27, 2008 | Lands Phones
Aug 29, 2007 | GE 2-9450C Corded Phone
187 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: