Question about Dell 828FI 15" CRT Monitor
It sounds like you have change the postionof the screen on the monitor. try changing the horizontal and the vertical setting to remove this
Posted on May 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2011 | MPC Computers Envision EN 775e 17 in.CRT...
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Sep 17, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 540N 15" LCD Monitor
Apr 13, 2009 | IBM E74 17" CRT Monitor
Mar 12, 2009 | Westinghouse 22" Widescreen LCD Flat Panel...
Jan 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2008 | Planar PL1910M (Black) 19 in. Flat Panel...
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: