Question about Philips DVP320 DVD Player
Whilst trying to reset the format of the picture I may have touched the wrong combinations of buttons, and have now no picture, or sound.The screen says Root Menu which Ican't access . help please!
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: philips dvp 3020 dvd player
Pls try a full master reset which if done correctly would revert the unit back to factory default:
1. Power on the unit;
2. open the front panel lid to have access to the controls;
3. simultaneously press and hold the channel up and down buttons;
4. wait till "BYE" is displayed;
5. wait till clock switches off;
6. power on again and re-configure.
You may need to restore "Region Free"
1. Power on the DVP 3005.
2. Bring up the System Menu.
3. Navigate to the Preferences page.
4. Press the following combination of keys on your remote in this order to bring up the secret menu showing the Region Code.
1 3 5 5 6 6.
5. Use the arrow keys on the remote control to change the Region. To make it region free, set the Region code to “0′ (zero).
6. Exit the System Menu.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Jul 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
Feb 02, 2009 | Philips DVP3020 DVD Player
Nov 04, 2008 | Philips Televison & Video
Oct 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 29, 2008 | Philips DVP320 DVD Player
May 22, 2008 | Philips DVP-3005 DVD Player
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!