Question about Samsung Yepp YP-P2 Digital Media Player
I don't know how to update the firmwire.. i got up to 3.17 but the new 4.13 i cant figure out how to put on my yp-p2.... i tried the samsung media studio update and it says error... and ive tried dragging the zipped file into the system folder and that doesn't work..
does anyone know how to successfully update firmwire to the yp-p2? thanks!!
1. Download Winrar here, its a freeware, this will help you open the file
2. Download the firmware here, the newest one is 4.13
3. Unzip the firmware file and select "extract to" using winrar, just extract it to the "desktop"
4. After the 2 files are extracted from the folder, select both of them, right-click and select "cut"
5. Now, go to "My Computer", double-click "P2" (that's the MP4 player) and double-click "internal storage", now, in this directory, "Paste" the 2 files you "cut" earlier, once the files have been successfully pasted (look at your PC screen and MP4 player and make sure nothing is transferring), exit the window, unplug the MP4 player and power it on, the player will be updating and turning of a few times, but once its of, turn it back on until the whole process is finished.
Posted on May 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2010 | Samsung YP-P2 Digital Media Player
Sep 06, 2009 | Samsung Yepp YP-P2 Digital Media Player
Mar 22, 2009 | Samsung Yepp YP-P2 Digital Media Player
Dec 22, 2008 | Samsung Yepp YP-P2 Digital Media Player
Aug 22, 2008 | Samsung YP-P2 Digital Media Player
Jul 11, 2008 | Samsung Yepp YP-P2 Digital Media Player
Jun 25, 2008 | Samsung Yepp YP-P2 Digital Media Player
Jan 21, 2008 | Samsung YP-K5 MP3 Player
Dec 13, 2013 | Samsung Yepp YP-P2 Digital Media Player
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: