- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Im sorry but it is just not possible to learn to build a website in 10 or 20 simple steps.. i suggest you read up on some HTML and CSS first ... start from there .. if you want to 'learn' the process rather than wanting a website to make money off at the end you'll enjoy the process of learning
Pixpa.com is an easy yet powerful platform to create portfolio websites and comes with all the features that photographers, artists and designers need - beautiful, customizable themes, drag-and-drop site builder tools that need no coding knowledge, domain name, hosting and email addresses. Pixpa com Smart Portfolio Websites
I can help you in making project, simply wat you have to do is :-
--- try to create Structure chart of the system
--- Try to create DFD
--- Try to create ERD for the system
send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
having problems in all this pl call me at 9899780221
1. Windows Xp installation disk 2. Access to PC with working CD Cd-ROM DVD drive. 3. This file solution.rar
This guide is for people with basic knowledge of PC hardware and system software Let's start.
1. Download solution.rar file 2. Unpack solution.rar file on drive C, you should have a folder named C:\Dos 3. Put your pendrive ( at least 1GB) into working PC USB port 4. Go to the folder C:\Dos and run HpUSBformat.exe file - it should auto detect wyour pendrive disk, if not select form the list ( my pendrive is a drive G: ) - set other options like on the image below and click start.
- now you have a pendrive with bootable dos on it. 5. Copy all other files from C:/Dos to your pendrive. ( you can overwrite existing ones) - your pendrive should look like that
6. Put your Windows Xp installation disk into Cdrom and copy all files from CD to pendrive.