Question about Computers & Internet
Hi your system is infected with a Worm which does not allow the comp to shutdown and power-off . An antivirus software could correct this or in my opinion cleaning the hard disk by formatting it and reinstalling the OS would be better option.
Posted on May 24, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 06, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 04, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2013 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
have you tried options available in this menu?
Dec 19, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 15, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 Notebook
Mar 20, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2010 | Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional for PC
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!