Question about HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
Paper feeds through and tears on rollers. One set of rollers not aligned. Please find me someone who can assist to get this corrected
for future refs, these links from hp support might help some:
- Steps 5 and 6 show tips for checking rollers
- general tips for paper jams
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2014 | HP LaserJet 4200 Printer
Aug 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Dec 16, 2013 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
85% of paper jams are caused by worn rollers . The rubber treads in the rollers wears down, making them smooth, so they won't pick up the paper. Sometimes, they are aged, which also gives them a smoother rounded texture, causing jams. The quick fix is to liven up that roller with a mixture of alcohol and soap. Damp a rag with the solution and wipe the rollers clean with it. That's make them more pliable and the paper jams will cease. If you plan to keep your printer,
Replace the pick-up and feed rollers.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
May 19, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 03, 2011 | Samsung Monitors&Printers Monochrome Laser...
Dec 17, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 13, 2008 | HP Officejet 7210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 16, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: