Just got the new Jawbone 2 headset and get tons of static on it with my u740 - i paired it with my wife's iphone and it works fine without any static. If I put my u740 in my pocket, it drops the connection sometimes and I usually hear lots of static on the incoming side and not sure how good the outgoing sounds on the other end -
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Press your "Menu" button. ( located near the bottom of your phone to the left of your home button ) 2. Press the "Settings" button. 3. Press the "Wireless and Networks" button. 4. Check the Bluetooth box to turn on bluetooth. 5. Press the Bluetooth Settings button. 6. Put your Jawbone Icon into discoverable mode. Follow this link for instructions if you cant find your manual. http://www.headsets.com/headsets/resources/jawbone-pairing-guide.html 7. Click "Scan for Devices" on your EVO. 8. When your Jawbone Icon appears in the Devices list click on it and pair the devices. At this point it will ask you to accept pairing. Once you do that you should be good to use your headset.
1. Settings 2. Bluetooth 3. Turn Bluetooth ON 4. Make sure your Jawbone is OFF 5. Press TOP Of Jawbone & MIDDLE of Jawbone TOGETHER Until It Flashes Red & White 6. JAWBONE Will Come Up On The iPhone 7. Pir The Device With iPhone 8. Enter Four Digit Code 9. 0000 10 HEY PRESTO....YOUR PAIRED!!!!
About three months ago I bought the LG En V touch from a verizon store. I planned to use it with my old "New Jawbone" and my new "Jawbone Prime". The phone would nto pair at first then when they finally got it to pair I had a variety of problems. Verizon technicians performe a number of different steps trying to make it work as it was supposed to. They even reinstalled the software after about a week and a half I persuded the Verizon stor manager to replace the phone with a new LG EnVtouch and they exchanged my Jawbone Prime also. The new LG EnVtouch had the exact same set of problems. Neither of these phones worked any better with the bluetooth in my Garmin NUVI either. I loved the design and the features but if it doesn't work why bother. I returned the second LG EnVtouch after aabout five more days of frustration. And went back to my old phone. If you buy one of these and it doesn't work return it fast and let them know what you think!
Is this the first time you're pairing iPhone and jawbone or it's been working before?
If this is the first time,
1. Go to settings-general-bluetooth and turn on the bluetooth on your iPhone
2. Press and hold the button above the LED light until the LED light flashes Red and White
3. Go to your iPhone and click on Jawbone and it should connect.
If it's been working before:
1. Make sure Jawbone is fully charged.
2. Press and hold the button below the LED until white light blinks
3. Go to iPhone make sure bluetooth is on press Jawbone to connect
If this procedure fails try the to follow the First Time Pairing Instruction
you need to have the manual for hour jawbone headset and follow those instructions. You have to put the headset in "pairing mode" and then once you do that (follow headset instructions) it's simple to just go to settings, bluetooth and tell iphone to search for the headset.
Instead of headset issues, we're having car speaker phone issues. I have the iphone paired with a motorola bluetooth car speaker, and it works when you are making calls. However when a call comes in, the speaker doesn't pick up, the phone just rings as normal. That's a problem as you need to be hands free in our state, and if a cop happens to see you, you're in for it