Question about Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
MY zen is stuck on recovery mode? What do I do?
Try the mp3 player recovery tool at:
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
for anyone else who still have unusable devices and the device is not there for the firmware but it is for anything else do this:
1. Plug in the player.
2. Goto device manager remove it's drivers and remove USB Roots (dont worry they'll all reload)
3. Reboot and unplug the player.
4. After windows loads goto add/remove programs and uninstall windows media player. Select downgrade.
5. If it asks you to reboot do so.
6. Then locate c:\program files\creative and just manually delete the folder you can put it back on if you wish later but it's useless and outdated junk.
Now reboot. Plug the device in and install the firmware.
If this works as good for me as anyone else lemme know.
Posted on Mar 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
Jul 12, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
Jun 30, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen MicroPhoto MP3 Player
Jun 03, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
May 12, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
Apr 25, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert