Question about Philips PM3S Remote Control
I need the codes for a philips pm 335 universal remote it only takes 4 digit codes and i need it for a zenith tv
I need the codes for pm335 i lost the manual
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
I found the manual for your remote control at:
I looked for the code for a zenith tv and it looks like they're all 3 digit codes. It lists: 002, 008, 115, 215, 405, 407, 601, 701, 713, 903, and 916. If none of these work, I would suggest programming with the code search.
1. Press and hold "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc.) The red indicator will blink, then stay lit.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The indicator light blinks off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in step 2, press each numeric key from 0-9 in turn. When the indicator light blinks off the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat step 4, this time when the indicator light blinks off this is the second digit.
6. Repeat step 4 again to find the third digit.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2012 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
May 02, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Mar 21, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Aug 17, 2008 | Philips PM435S Remote Control
Mar 12, 2008 | Philips PM435S Remote Control
Mar 02, 2008 | Zenith ZN-BB5 Remote Control
910 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!