An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: printer 924 help needed
Did you use original inks or refilled/generic? Nowadays printer companies are resorting to these dirty tricks to ensure customers only buy their original cartridges.
If you have used a refilled/generic try replacing it with an original one and see if the issue is resolved.
If that doesn't work, try a hard reset. Unplug printer from wall socket and PC, wait about 2 minutes and reinstall.
You can also try doing a clean install as outlined here. (Just replace the camera in the document with printer. Its the same procedure. If you are using an OS other than XP, please post back and I will give instructions for that OS.)
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions,
please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer
I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa!
rating.I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is no A10 printer , the AIO stands for All-In-One. So i'll assume you have the 924 model.
First make sure the printer itself is functional: shut it down, disconnect it from the pc, start it and use it to scan and copy a file - just press the Start button. If it doesn't work then the printer is effectively dead - the damage is in the procesor and to replace iot would cost more than a new printer. If it works then there is something wrong in the setting from the pc. In that case the first thing you should check in Start ? Control Panel ? Printers and Other Hardware ? Printers and Faxes
? Double-click Dell Photo AIO Printer 924, and then click Printer ; in there make sure a check mark is not next to Pause Printing. If a check mark is next to Pause Printing, click Pause Printing to clear it. If it's not then the driver and the associated utility have been corrupted: uninstall it from Add/Remove Programs, reboot , manually wipe all the remaining Dell folders reboot one more time and reinstall them.
turn off computer. turn on - does a test page print? You need to unplug the USB cable from the printer and put the test page on the scanner - push scan. This should scan the page. Turn off computer, hook USB back up. Try to scan whatever you are scanning. Hope that helps!
The HP Scanjet IIP scanners are supported in Windows XP and the drivers included on windows XP CD. If you can’t manage download it from Windows XP operating system please try to update your Operating system then try again. All the best. Hi,
1. Try going to the bottom of any word document.
2. Click on the language tab (will show current language, eg. "German").
3. Select the desired language (eg. "English (U.K.)"). The select the "Default" button (to make it the default language for every future document). You can also check this link to get detailed information. Hi, Make sure the document lies perfectly straight on the document table. If you're printing on glossy paper, prints may be scratched if not handled properly. Don't place objects on top of your prints, and be careful not to scratch them with your fingernails. For best results, frame your prints under glass. A moiré is a cross-hatch pattern that may appear in a scanned image of a printed document. It is caused by interference from the differing pitches in the scanner's screen and the halftone screen in your original.
Select the Descreening Filter check box in EPSON Scan's Home or Professional Mode window. In Professional Mode, set the Screen Ruling of the Descreening Filter setting to an appropriate setting for your document and deselect the Unsharp Mask Filter setting. See Adjusting the Color and Other Image Settings for instructions.
You can also check this link (manual) to get detailed information. I hope it helps. If you would like to vote for the answer, this will help the others to see the similar problems solved and also will be a satisfaction factor for me to continue helping you. All the best.
Not to worry - this is easily fixed. Normally, when you turn on the printer for the first time, you can set the language immediately by using the up and down arrow buttons to select English. If for some reason it didn't get set correctly the first time, here's the way to reset it:
1) Turn off the printer. 2) When it's off, press and hold the POWER button and the UP ARROW button at the same time. 3) When the printer turns on, the language settings will appear again. Use the up and down arrows to choose English, and press MENU to select it.
For your reference, the 924 user manual can be viewed at the following web address:
remove both the cartridges from the printer and unplug the power adapter from the back panel of the printer , wait for 1 minute and plug it back , install the cartridges again , and try to copy a document.