Question about GN Netcom GN 9120 Professional Headset
Lost transmission and replaced and charged new battery for 6 hours.
I can hear everybody very well, but nobody can hear me.
Have you any advise if this can be fixed or if I have to buy a new
headset. (This happened twice now in this office)
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: WEP170 headset
I have found out, that you need to set the wep170 into a pairing mode Blue light is on all the time (not blinking). When switching on you have to hold the button as long as you get there. This part is missing in the czech manual.I do not kno how it is in other languages. Once you are there everything works normaly. The code is 0000. Try it.
Posted on Apr 18, 2008
SOURCE: GN Netcom GN 9120 - can't hear
Hi There, I had the same problem with a headset one of our call centre reps were using. It's usually due to some one fiddling with the button. I got it working by removing the battery from the headset then resinked the headset to the base unit. Hope it works for you
Posted on May 19, 2008
It only picks up certain digital rings. I changed the ringer on my phone and had the same problem. To fix it, I had to plug in the little microphone that plugs into the handset lifter and place the mic over the ringer speaker. Now it works fine.
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
You may need to re-subscribe the headset.
NOTE: Before re-subscribing the system make sure the IntelliStand switch (on the right side of the charging base) is in the "_" position and NOT the "=" position.
The headset and the base unit are supplied subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a replacement headset with the base unit (or if you lose your connection to the base unit), then you must re-subscribe as follows:
1. Return the headset to the charging base.
2. Press and hold both the + and - buttons on the back of the charging base until the red light on the front of the base starts to flash.
3. Let go of both buttons. The red light should continue to flash.
4. Press the mute switch (black wheel on the top of the headset) straight down until a green light appears on the headset, then let go of the wheel, and the light should remain on the headset.
5. Resubscription is finished when the red light on the base is fully illuminated and the green light on the headset disappears.
6. Remove the headset from the charging base lift telephone handset/press headset button if not using a handset lifter. The headset and base should now be connected.
7. If this procedure does not resolve your issue to try a system reset.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
Unplug the unit, then take the ear piece and slide the battery off .... When you have the battery detached from the ear piece, wipe off the metal prongs, leave it off for a few minutes, then put back together. Make sure you plug the unit back in. It will take a couple hours for the unit to be charged. That should take care of the issue.
Posted on Sep 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2013 | GN Netcom GN 2000 Headset
Aug 29, 2009 | GN Netcom GN 9350 Wireless Headset
Aug 28, 2009 | GN Netcom GN 9120 Professional Headset
Jul 15, 2009 | GN Netcom GN 9120 Professional Headset
Jun 21, 2009 | GN Netcom GN 9350 Wireless Headset
Dec 15, 2008 | GN Netcom GN 9120 Professional Headset
Dec 02, 2008 | GN Netcom GN-6210 Consumer Headset
Jan 30, 2008 | GN Netcom GN 9120 Professional Headset
Sep 01, 2007 | GN Netcom (9120-48) Wireless Headset
338 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: