- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I assume this is t do with the Starview box & altho it might well not work in Ireland I thought it might help ya never kno ;o)
Not 100% certain that this'll work but this is what I did & hopefully it'll work for you too - good luck :- Subject: Star View 3 The Box Super when channels discappear ;o)
1. Press menu then Factory Setting & Enter code 0000 to reset.
2. Exit to main menu & enter 1570 to get into the CASS SYSTEM & turn EMU on
3. Reinstall channels (Goto Installation, Cable network (try TW first & if no channels try NTL then C & W and so on - I'm with Virgin & used the setings for TW) & Voila ;o)
Nb: You may have to redownload channels so reconnect yr box to the computer & follow the link below
& press download !!!
if your on ntl and have some channels(pay channels)but not all ,then you are experiencing the changeover(from nagra1 and nagra2,over to nagra3(your box will most likely cover nagra1 and nagra2)but was not designed for nagra3 so will not work,and no codes will fix it(the only box still working 100% on ntl is called kryptview)good luck.